2011年4月12日星期二

The Worst Spiderman Costume I have ever Seen!

It's for a local automobiles exhibition, and I have seen the worst spiderman costume, or cosplayed Spider-Man! The spiderman is wearing a classic red and royal blue costume, but the chest black spider looks really "cute" and you can't see where the waist of the spiderman is! And there's no muscles or bodyline either... Can you imagine this?

Spider-Man at Car Gate
People take shots with Spiderman
I guess the car exhibition's host planed to have the guy cosplay spiderman to attract more attention to the cars. And also they asked the spiderman to keep wandering around the trees, the lawn and the cars, for the purpose to promote that environment is important. I guess without the words printed on the poster, I could never connect the two things together! Think Avatar is a better thing to use here.
And to be clear, I have no objection to any environment protection activities or promotion or ideas, I just feel the automobile company's this spiderman looks funny. I love environment and I am doing everyday from little things about environment protection: less plastic bags and stuff, less bottle water, less power use at night by sleep early and get up early.... 

Spiderman with the Tree
And this is the spiderman cosplay in my mind. You could compare.

没有评论:

发表评论