2011年4月3日星期日

My Zentai Fantasies: Wear Zentai Suit and Watch a Sports Game

After staying before TV and watched most games for last Olympics and Winter Olympics, I got an idea of going to watch a sports game wearing a zentai suit. I seldom go to sports center to watch games, because I feel it will be very noisy, and some of my most interested football teams haven't played in our city yet. Even so, as a fan for football and many other sports, such as skiing, I know how excited you could be, just as if you are also in the competition.

I have a problem to wear a full body zentai suit and show in public places, especially when there are many people. I do love to get some fresh air and scenes, when wear a suit. I feel I could more enjoy myself if I could sit beside a laker, and be the "zentai thinker", or beside a beach and enjoy some sand shower. Just I still don't have the courage to do that yet, to get so much surprising and curious sight.

So when I watched a football game earlier, and saw all these cool unique clothes from the visitors, I realized this is an occassion for me. I still need to expose to public before I entering the sports center, but once I am in, and when the game begins, everyone's attention will be diverted, while I am still in public among the group. And at this occasion, zentai suits won't be so obvious and hard to accept either, right?

没有评论:

发表评论