2011年4月29日星期五

Some Full Body Latex Zentai Suits Photos

It's said that latex zentai suits are tailored by a kind of natural material, and with good breathability, and many skin-tight costumes in movies are tailored by that. I am not sure as I never tried one before, because it always makes me connect that with rubber like stuff, and I don't know whether it's good at elasticity. Recently after reading some articles about them, I want to share a couple of photos here, for friends' advice.
Black Red Unicolor Latex Zentai Outfits

White Latex Full Body Zentai Suits
The white suits look great and I begin loving the smooth feeling with a little bit shimmer, and the eyeholes are looking cool. It's a pity that there are no other colors available. However, it's still unclear for me whether the shiny metallic zentai suits I often see, are the same material as these. Seems the shiny costumes are more sparkle, while the price's much cheaper. I guess they should be different.

Black Shiny Metallic Zentai Suits
Shiny Metallic Full Body Zentai Costumes
Is there anyone tried these suits before? What does it feel to wear them compared with lycra suits?

没有评论:

发表评论