2011年4月17日星期日

Snake Camouflage Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit Performance

Today after watching some updates of the comics I love, I was redirected to youtube and found a video about a man in snake camouflage lycra zentai suit, and do the performance in public. I can't see where it was from, but clearly it's a stage, and there are also special guests. The man's zentai suit is dark green camouflage pattern, and clearly reminds me of the snake. But the performance is cool. He has done some wonderful body positions, very attractive.

Wear Snake Like Lycra Zentai Suit and Stand in Hands

Cool Dark Green and Brown Camouflage Zentai Suit
Really fantastic zentai suit, and wonderful show! I believe with more shows like this, zentai suits could be more accepted, and we could have more freedom to wear what we like, and show in public places.

没有评论:

发表评论