2011年4月27日星期三

Zentai Suits Fan Art

Interesting zentai suits fan art, cool stylish suits and good decorations. These are really weird combinations, and some I can't understand either, but looks cool. The first photo's grey zentai suit man, with the colorful rainbow, buddha, and a lot of kisses and flowers. Is this a way to show our adornment to zentai art? The second photo comes with the bold poll, color belts and mountain. And the third is my favourite. The floating like zentai man is like in a beautiful dream, and I could see his leisure and freedom by just looking at the photo.

Interesting Combination of Zentai Suit, Rainbow, Flowers, Buddha

Cool Zentai Suits Fan Art with Pink Mountains

I want to float in the air in my zentai suit.

Power and Cycle, Grey Zentai Suits Art
Do you like these photos? I am seriously considering to get one printed on my T-shirt.

1 条评论:

  1. wow!How cool.I just have some zentai suits on my website(www.udreamycostumes.com). If you are interested,you can visit it.Good job!

    回复删除