2011年4月8日星期五

What to Do if Zentai Suits Zipper Stuck?

I have known another zentai suits lover in my town recently. We met in local forum for zentai fashion, and she's a similar age girl. We have a lot of things to talk about by instant messenger.

Today she got her new black shiny metallic zentai suit ordered arrived, and was very happy. She showed me the suit using webcam, then ended our session, eagerly to try her new suit on. she called me at MSN and asked for help, because she put the suit on, but couldn't take it off, as the suit's zipper stuck and she already fighted with that for 1 hr. I took a taxi and went to her apartment. I never imagined I could first time meet her this way!!! Her shiny zentai suit is a little bit too tight, so with all her strength she had pulled it on, but now couldn't pull it off.

I tried for about 15 minutes but the zipper still didn't move, and I had to control my strength to not damage the zipper. Then we used some oil on it(bean oil, for cooking, we don't have other lubricant). And finally the zipper went down, and she just put on her normal clothes and her families went back. She's really scared.

I had this kind of zipper stuck issue before, but it never went so serious. Often as long as I could insist stretching my arm out and unzip it, the zipper will finally go down, and the maximum record is about 30 minutes.

I searched online and found this is really a common issue, especially for new zentai suit first time wear. The ending solution, is to cut the suit off by scissors. Lucky we didn't have to use this today. And the most embarrass thing would be, stuck in the suit and need to seek help from neighbors...

Do you have better solutions?

没有评论:

发表评论