2011年4月6日星期三

Collection of Colorful Camouflage Zentai Suits

As I have some plans about zentai suits for the summer(zentai sand shower, zenta with dress, etc), I have stayed online and surfed for the appropriate suits to realize my summer fantasies. And the result is, now I have a list of floral pattern zentai suits at my list, waiting for my final purchase.

The first one I love is a black lycra zentai suit, with the bold lines circles. What's cool is, the white and fuchsia circles composed one and one flowers, very clean and unique. There's also another color available, same black suit with blue and white circles. I prefer the black white fuchsia one more. The location of the "flowers" are irregular, not all full the whole body, and this creates an extra fashion style to the suit.
Floral Pattern Black Lycra Zentai Suit 

The second suit I love is composed of horizontal lines, in different colors, black, red, orange, yellow, which makes the suit really attractive, and orange is one of my favourite color. The only concern is, whether the horizontal lines will make me look fatter...
Bright Color Strips Lycra Zentai Suit

The last one I want to consider is an artistic irregular floral pattern zentai suit. This suit looks like a modern drawing, and I have a dress already in similar style to go with it. However, I feel the overall feeling is a little bit too dark.
Artistic Fluid Pattern Lycra Zenta Suit
I need to make a decision soon among these three zentai suits, but it's so hard! I feel loving each of them. I hope I could buy all!

没有评论:

发表评论