2011年4月13日星期三

My Zentai Fantasies: Tailor My Own Zentai Suits

Falling into love with zentai suits for this long time, all of my zentai suits are bought from zentai shops. Therefore my suits are all styles, colors or camouflage which are produced in bulk. Not only this, there are some beautiful camouflage I have seen from other artists' photos, and when I search for them in these stores, the answer's generally no. They told me for zentai outfits like the spiderman and costumes, each style they develop, need to be produced in large quantity, to ensure the affordable price for each zentai or cosplay lover for the suit, or it would be too expensive, to develop one kind of zentai suit and tailor one only. Especially for suits like spiderman and superhero

Then I picked a few cloth materials photos and showed them, and ask them whether they could tailor a zentai suit for me using these cloth materials. The first one I have picked is an ocean blue cloth, with the beautiful fishnet camouflage. But it's a pity although the seller helped, they couldn't find the cloth at their market. My guess is, it will be a waste for them to just spend so much time and look for only one suit's cloth.

Then I bought the cloth at my local store, and shipped to them, and they tailored the suit for me, then ship back. I finally get the unique suit, but I spent money for the cloth, and the tailor fee is even higher than just buy one directly, and I also spent two shipping fees.

So my next zentai fantasy, is to practice and get able to tailor the zentai suits by my own. I am beginning to practice now first by changing my exist zentai suits here and there, such as cut a hole, then put in another lycra spandex to make it up, to compose some simple camouflage at my unicolor zentai suits. It's hard for me as I don't have much needle experience. But as long as I have spare time, I will keep trying.

没有评论:

发表评论