2011年4月2日星期六

How and Why I love Zentai Suits

Wearing skin-tight suits or costumes and do exercises is really not something new these days. Let alone the easiness and flexibility of movement by wearing a zentai suit, health and sports experts also suggest people who is above the average weight, to wear zentai suits in sports to avoid the damage to musle. Kate Perry could bicycle in street wearing tight costumes. Although I am simple and ordinary, nothing close to VIP, I think I have the freedom to wear whatever I wish too.

I regularly go to a gym twice every week. At beginning I worn a T-shirt and tight pants, then I was seduced to wear a zentai suit. I ordered an ordinary blacy lycra full body spandex suit, then cut off the hood and hands myself, and worn that with a T-shirt outside to gym.At beginning I was nervous and I noticed a couple of fellows noticed that and showed the surprise. But most people just go ahead with their own stuffs. I got relaxed and worn the zentai suits more and more, gradually to no suits no happy for sports. When I changed that a purple lycra suit, finally a woman asked me what I was wearing. I told her zentai and explained what it is, and how I worn it. She was surprised then asked me: why?

Why? Honestly I don't know why either. If I have to say, maybe deep in my heart I am lack of a value so called security. So when I first saw this, I felt a desire to try it. When actually wear it, I feel warm that I am fully covered, and safe. You could keep touching and feel how smooth it is. When watch myself encased in a zentai and standing before a mirror, I could find my bodyline better becauses of the suit, maybe this could be counted as a practical reason.

As someone says, the feeling for for zentai suits, is something you have to do it yourself to really know.

没有评论:

发表评论