2011年4月11日星期一

Wear Skin Tight Costumes and Zentai Suits Following Beth Ditto

Follow my mother's love of delicious food, I have never belong to the type of the thin and beautiful girls since a child, so after I went to college, I have been very special with my weight, and keep doing exercises. The top record at my weight list is 215lbs and now I am just average. My life style is healthy as I began eating less sweet pocket food and ice creams since 16, and now my diet contains a lot of vegetables and fruit. However, maybe because of the "fat past", I love the clothes fashion and admire all fasionable costumes and bright colors, but always have fear that these costumes won't make my body look good, so my selection of costumes really limited, and wearing zentai suits, I seldom share my photos with others either.And now Beth Ditto gives me confidence to wear the black skin-tight leggings in public places, and many others.

Beth Ditto and her Black Leggings

Beth Ditto in Black Sweeter and Skin-tight Pants
I think I should be more brave and just select my costumes, no matter girly, sparkle, belts, as long as I love, as I would never gain a new higher record in my list, with years of average figures kept. Maybe, our attitude is the most important thing, when it comes to life choices.

没有评论:

发表评论