2011年8月4日星期四

Stylish Shiny Metallic Zentai Suits for Halloween

Time flies and I don't get rid of the memory and pleasure from last year's holiday yet, there are friends who are talking about their possible preparation for the excited party time again. I am having a quite complex character, and sometimes I am a big fan of these activities full of voices, and once in a while I just want to stay quiet like invisible.

Back right to the point, they have a big fan of skin-tight suits. While browsing around lazily, I have found this interesting shiny metallic suit, and I think it could be really fun: it's designed following the superhero style, but it's different from all other suits I have seen before. The halloween superhero costume is tailored by shiny metallic cloth, with standard blue as the main color, with blocks of blacks and black hood. The front chest is decorated by several white color circles.

Overall, I think this blue black superhero style zentai suit is cool for holiday or theme party costume. OK, enough of the blablabla, and here's the photo.

New Style Superhero Model Blue and Black Zentai Suits
Let's get a look at the back of the suit.

Back of The Blue Black New Superhero Style Zentai Bodysuit
It's only available at $35.99 and compared with other higher price of the designed suits, I think it's quite reasonable. You could also customize it as you wish, by adding in special features.

没有评论:

发表评论