2011年8月12日星期五

Get a Peaceful Mind Encased in Zentai

Today's a great day, as my relative's out of hospital. After the surgery, she's recovered in a good way, and tonight we have had dinner together, to celebrate that.

Recently I have found another interesting thing to do in zentai suits.I have worn the suit and lay there quietly, and watch my breath, in and out. Quietly it's like getting into another world, with so peaceful mind. Just like Yoga, this helps me adjust my spiritual world and the body condition, reaching a wonderful world. I checked some materials and this seems the beginning step of a kind of self-trainning in oriental called Qigong, a kind of kung fu, but concentrating on the inner strength growth. I don't have desire to learn kungfu, but this kind of experience is cool.

If you feel this hard to understand, just think I am speaking to myself. I just have the happiness to share with you.

Red Brown Tiny Spots Leopard Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits
Share the leopard style cool zentai suits I am loving recently, a great holiday costume too, and the suit makes my body looks slender and smooth.

没有评论:

发表评论