2011年8月26日星期五

Skin-Tight Shiny Pants

Open my blog today, I couldn't help appreciating the rockman zentai suit photos again. It's really a very fashionable suit, but today I have found something else fun.

Compared with the full body zentai suits, which I wear at home most of the time, I have found some skin-tight pants, which are suitable for much more occassions, such as daily wear, holiday, dance, parties. Only the daily wear, combined with other tops, could make a different appearance.

I got this idea, because a male friend asked me for a gift for his graduation day, and he likes the skin tight costumes, but not the full coverage. I want something that he could really wear, and after a search, I have found many different styles skin-tight shiny pants, each with elasticity too.
Red White Skin Tight Shiny Pants
There are also black dominated pants, with the silver camouflage.
Black Silver Shiny Tight Pants

没有评论:

发表评论