2011年8月1日星期一

Beautiful Sunset After Storm at My City

After the storm, the sky's washed so crystal blue and with the pillow like clouds, it's the poem from nature. Yesterday afternoon, not only the blue sky, there's beautiful sunset after the waterfall, and everything looks so magnificent. I have to say, all the art creations from nature, is still showing so supreme power, which is beyond our recognition. I couldn't help imagine, just like when lying on the straws on the farm in the childhood, there are gods and godess living on the other side of the sky.

Well, you may say that the science already proves who's living over there, but there are still so many mysterious things un-solved and I really believe the world still leaves us more to explore in future.
The City Where I live Under Sunset Shine
Beautiful Sunset after Storm

Share a couple of photos I have taken using my Nikon bought last year. Sorry you can't really trust my photography skill.

Not only about the sunset, it's also including my city, where I am living on now. This is something I planned earlier, and I hope you like it. There's a big wide river flowing through here, and I live beside the river, often seeing the beautiful birds flying through.

Just by the way, I have got the message that I may be able to get more photos, of the zentai suit woman beauty saloon trip. If you wish to know what's happening, please check my previous posts listed below:

Skin-tight Zentai Costumes for Dance 

Happy Zentai Real Story 

Swimming in Zentai in the River

没有评论:

发表评论