2011年8月5日星期五

Dark Red Zentai Suit with Delicate Black Spider Net Camouflage

After the continuous cloudy and storm days, the sunshine finally embrace us with her brightness today, and what comes together is the hot weather. However, to see in a whole picture, this summer's really easy.

I have recorded the blue superhero style zentai suit yesterday. After some female friends' view, they think it's cool, but more suitable for men, unless revised someway, such as without the hood and show long hair, but afterall, it's still tending more to males. They could get it and send out as gift, but not for themselves. So I have got the hint that they want something unisex while unique designed, cool for the holidays.

This really ISN'T a hard question for me, as I have found this and really lovin it: a dark red zentai suit with black spider net camouflage. Cool, isn't it? And both female and male could wear it, besides the special design. I truly believe it could make a great holiday costume.

Although it's not very shiny, it's not tailored by lycra spandex either. The surface is covered by a very thin layer to expand a little bit shimmer.
Dark Red Shiny Zentai Suits with Black Spider Web Camouflage - Cool Style
Compared with other designs I have seen, I really think it's very reasonable priced. I probably will buy it and take some photos later.

On the other hand, we could think this of the revolutionized spiderman costume.

没有评论:

发表评论