2011年8月23日星期二

Skin-Tight Costumes are Everywhere

Finally back to normal life, after away for more than one week. Yesterday I have got all the accumulated piles of works finished, and today's much better. Today's a very sunny day, but see the bright sunshine, I could always feel its difference. The beautiful autumn's here, one of my favourite time in a year. Bright sunshine, clean air and blue sky, but you don't have to be restrained by the over-passion heat from summer, or the thick clothes from winter.

Today while check the emails, there's a newsletter about the recently released horror movie Insidious, talking about a family's unexpected adventure at a new house. Seriously, their poster looks good, but I don't watch it yet. What really attracted me, is the red skin-tight costume by the heroine in the movie. I can't help acclaim, the skin-tight costumes are everywhere. They do bring a lot of charm when properly worn at certain occassions. Let's share a photo here. 
Charm Red Skin-Tight Costume
Talk about the skin-tight costumes, there are many to select from. The key is, to find the suitable style, and color. This costume looks very simple, but could best make out the beautiful bodyline of the star. 


Black Shiny Metallic Skin-Tight Costume
This design is very simple while classic. I really love this one. Compared with this, the following is a simple style dress. 
Blue Skin-Tight Costume Dress
I just confirmed, that the colors of these costumes are changeable, and really happy for this.




没有评论:

发表评论