2011年8月25日星期四

Photos of Rockman Lycra Zentai Suit

Earlier I have found a new style brown and light brown camouflage zentai suit, by lycra spandex cloth, and the abstract camouflage really look like rocks - I think this suit could be used to cosplay rockman. After recommended, not sure whether my friend furryzentailover has seen it from my post, or anywhere else, and he has got the suit. I just checked his blog and there are photos! The rockman zentai suit looks exactly as I expected, and his photos are showing a kind of innocent strong feeling. With his permission, I am sharing the photos here.

Rockman Lycra Zentai Suit - In the Womb by FurryZentaiLover

Silent Rockman Thinker?  
The zentai suit comes as a full body suit, with the vertical zipper at back. With the well tailor skills and the camouflage, it's hard to see the seam, therefore the suit could look as a whole block. If you make around in it, it becomes fluid floating rocks. If I am a male, it will be one of my top selection for the holiday costumes.

Let's take a look at the original photo of this suit, at the product page, to do a comparison:
Rockman Brown Camouflage Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit
You could see clearly now that the blocks are irregular shape, while there's big lapse/switch between the dark and light brown colors. Fashionable, isn't it? This is one of the rockman costumes which I could find, at the reasonable price without any extra trouble(such as stuff the pluffy things into the suit.)

没有评论:

发表评论