2011年8月15日星期一

Interesting New Styles Sleeveless Zentai Suits

Today I got a call from a friend at faraway city, and he wants to know whether I am interested in a job offer he knows, which may be suitable for me. The truth is, I don't really go far away from my hometown, for school and the job after graduation. I think I am the type which is used to stay at one place, although I do walk around much and look at other places, but never stayed any place longer than my current place.

So right now I am hesitated and still thinking whether to take it or not. To get a fresh of my dumb head, share two new style sleeveless zentai suits I have just got. They come with the thin straps, and neckline is V-neck with round shape. The suit is tailored by lycra spandex, while the docoration at front is the shiny metallic material, in either silver color or gold color.
Black Skin Tight Zentai Costume by Lycra with Golden Camouflage
The suit comes without socks too, but it has greatly depicted the slender legs. The next suit is similar style, while the surface camouflage is in silver color.

Black Sleeveless Bodysuit with Silver Camouflage Irregular Located
Thinking it would be cool if I am just in another city in a while, and post the blogs from there. But I am not sure whether it will be suitable for me yet.

没有评论:

发表评论