2011年8月8日星期一

Two Surprises on Local Valentine's Day

Last Saturday is the local Valentine's Day, and a lot of little girls show up in the street selling roses, at the much higher price than general. I got a visit of an old friend, who has already married and came to this town for a trainning. We used to be classmates, and she's a girl with unique thoughts.

On the way home, we have seen a handicapped girl selling newspaper and I bought one. That's what I expected all for the holiday. On my way home, there's a girl dressing up in ancient dress, with a poster ahead saying that she's transferred to current times from ancient, and want some donations of money, so she could go back to her times.
Ancient Dress Girl Show at Street for Donations
Very interesting cosplay, and you could see how popular the subject is. Maybe I just forgot, actually I am transferred to modern times from hundred of years ago too.

And the second surprise(although not realized yet), is my old brother Sam ordered me a black white irregular blocks camouflage zentai suit, show a photo first. I think I could wear it for a party later.

Black White Classic Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit for Holiday

没有评论:

发表评论