2011年6月16日星期四

When do I Begin Loving Zentai Suits?

Earlier today when I was chatting with an online friend who also loves zentai suits, he suddenly asked me whether I have tried to bind my head with the blanket when I was in middle school. I was a little bit shocked and he realized, then asked me:"You never tried that before?" True, I didn't. He was surprised too and asked me then how I feel in love with zentai. I didn't see the connection between the two, then he explained to me, with his story.

From middle school, he began trying to cover his whole head using the blanket, then tie at the neck using some lines, and enjoy the feeling of tight binding. Once he was discovered by his old brother while still encased in that, and there's no big mess made. So it's right from then he's already loving that, and later there's zentai suits which provide much more convenience.

I don't have a history like this. I fell in love with the suit after saw the photos then tried once. But it's good to share :) Green Man suit is the first time I see that, and my first suit is a black unicolor lycra tailored.
Oliver Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

没有评论:

发表评论