2011年6月27日星期一

Surf Equals Dating with Shark?

I have read the interesting news from yahoo today, about a surfer, jumped over by a shark. After glanced over the title, my first impression was: is there anyone got hurt? The nervous attention got comforted by the fact later. This is a shark which is not hunting for big animals as food. He/she eats small fishes. So gradually this news becomes something fun and I couldn't help laugh later. There are photos and video taken, to record this valuable moment.

Next weekend I plan to go out to have some fun on the water, and my friends proposed to go to the Water World, which contains a lot of entertainment stuffs above and below water. I am secretly imaging to go and play wearing my zentai suits, maybe without hood. I could bet they would be surprised.

Share a couple of blue lycra zentai suits I love recently.

Aqua Blue Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit
This suit is the best one I ever found, which could make me connect it with the beautiful fresh water.
Blue Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

没有评论:

发表评论