2011年6月21日星期二

Got Caught in Zentai Suit

I caught a cold yesterday and it's terrible with the headache.After a sleep it's still like that, and until then I realize I was having a fever. Even in the zentai suit I can't sleep well. Later I had a pill and now much better. So it's the blog time.

Just want to record down that earlier, my sister visited me and she has found me in my black zentai suit, although without the hood off. She was curious but the attention was diverted by my fever. After taking the pill, she accompanied me and waited me to fall into sleep again, and out of curiosity, she asked me whether this is a special style of sleep wear. I told her yes I often sleep in it and love the feeling of tight-binding. She asked me how I got it, and I confessed it's a kind of suits loved by a small group of people. Then she noticed the hood and asked me whether I put that on too when sleep. I told her I do that sometimes. She was curious and surprised. Seems that's all, no more remarks and I am happy for that. Maybe if she's interested, I have one more person to discuss my love for the morphsuits without any concern.

Bright Green Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit

没有评论:

发表评论