2011年6月24日星期五

Unicolor Lycra Morphsuits

Question: What is morphsuits?

Answer: Morphsuits is another way to call zentai suits, and it's the general definition, including all kinds of following several groups:
1)superhero costumes, including spiderman suits, batman, supergirl, avatar suits, etc.
2)unicolor morphsuits, the suits are composed of one color only, including the zippers. This kind of suits are not only comfortable to wear, they could also be great base suit. For example, to do kigurumi there are often flesh color lycra spandex zentai suits used as the bottom layer.
3)morphsuits for parties, anime cons, promotion activities, etc. This kind of morphsuits are often showing with different colors, or camouflages, which could best attract audience's attention.

Unicolor lycra morphsuits are my big love for my wear. They are comfortable and elastic, while the unicolor could allow me to do whatever I love for surface. I want to introduce a few unicolor lycra zentai suits I found, at very reasonable price(lowest I see which offers custom tailor).
Black Unicolor Lycra Morphsuits
Black unicolor lycra morphsuit is my necessary, as it's the most basic while classic color. I could wear it whenever I want. After this dark color suit, next comes a bright color I love: sky blue unicolor suit. It could also be worn for anime cons and parties, for the positive and beautiful appearance.

Sky Blue Unicolor Lycra Morphsuits

Bright Orange Unicolor Lycra Zentai Suit
I will share more lycra suits later.

没有评论:

发表评论