2011年6月24日星期五

Life Goals Related with Zentai Suits

As the fast life speed and increasing pressure, it's hard to calm down and enjoy some leisure time, quietly with the trees, flowers, and fishes in the pond. The direct result from is the life goals which have been buried deep into the works everyday.

It's something I have known for a long time, but the idea of that, doesn't change the facts that I still have a lot of things to do every week, in different roles, and the things I really want to do still get forgotten. Recently a friend of mine found a way to deal with this: use a life schedule platform, and record down the life goals simply whenever you get it, then mark it as done after you really do it.

The key is, with that list there, you won't let your desires easily skip from your busy thoughts, and you could also see others' goals, and communicate with them.

Then I found some goals related with zentai suits, very interesting.

1)Zentai   -This is most straight while general idea, and I am one of the group who wrote this as a goal. I guess we are either too lazy or just too direct.
2)Get a Zentai Suit   -Specific, while it's not noted what to do after getting the suit.
3)Wear a Zentai Outfit    -Clear and Precise
4)Get More Zentai Costumes    -For professional zentai lovers
5)Sleep in Zentai        -I love this too.
6)Dream in Zentai Suit       -Very creative, and wish you a great dream.
7)Wear a Morphsuit and Join Party        -Lovin this.

Dark Brown Lycra Spandex Unisex Zentai Suit

Color Straps Lycra Spandex Zentai Costume for Male and Female

This is cool, and I will go on collecting and rich my list :) Actually, I want to do all the above things related about zentai.

没有评论:

发表评论