2011年6月28日星期二

How to Do Online Shopping of Zentai Suits without Credit Card?

There are some people from certain areas, or because of the age issue, has problem to get a credit card to purchase the zentai suits they love online. It's something hard, because for zentai costumes, I haven't seen many real stores for that: only one real store I know which is located in Germany. Besides that, there's also the price issue.

What to do if so? There are several ways:
1)Buy use paypal - Paypal account could be built and confirmed through the connection with your bank account, so without a credit card is ok too.
2)Use western union, which is a very fast way to send cash from one place to another. The only problem is, the fee for handle that is a little bit high.
3)I ever buy suits for friends and they pay me the money in other ways, such as virtual credits from some platform. Of course, this way is only useful for close connects, so you may seek help from others around you who have this ability.

Share an orange lycra spandex zentai suit, which is bought by me from an online store which I trust.
Orange Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits
This orange suit comes with some red flash, and I love this.

没有评论:

发表评论