2011年6月30日星期四

Today's Zentai: Dark Blue Lycra Spandex Suits

Recently I begin my real reading of the Harry Potter series - books, and many details which were not so obvious at the movies become much more clear. Honestly I don't often have the patience to read so long novels, especially at this kind of entertainment type. I would prefer to watch the movies, which look more vivid to me, with most excellent plots. Recently I got bored by the summer heat and not very active for shopping and other activities requiring body movements - OK I know I am like this in winter too - but stay in house I don't even need any machines, such as fans or air conditioner. I take this as a tiny contribution to environment - less heat created :)

I do love reading books and especially those about the magics and wizards. Back to Harry Potter, there are also many other creations by internet writters, who have extended the story from the novel, and change the characters' inner relations randomly. Maybe from the plot they are not so exciting as the original, but I could see some interesting tips here.

Back to the topic, today's zentai suits, is the dark blue lycra spandex suits, and there are two photos, taken with the patent leather necklace, and interesting curly hair. Could you tell whether the suits in these two photos are same color or not?
Dark Blue Lycra Spandex Zentai - Zentai Photo with Accessories

Red Necklace and Wrist Lace with the Deep Blue Lycra Zentai Suit

没有评论:

发表评论