2011年6月26日星期日

Terrible Search Results about Zentai Articles

I have subscribed to an article platform about zentai. Never did this before but it sounds useful, for me to keep track of the things happened around zentai, well, not necessarily about the zentai suits fashion. Now I know that there are people's family name Zentai too, and he's famouse: showing in the news.

After following that for a while, I have got about one third results which are really about zentai, while other articles, contain the word, but are about other stuffs. Why? I don't know either, but seems they are just using that way to let me see other subjects, something I don't plan to read.

I think I will switch my subscribe and choose another more decent platform.

Today's very cool with a storm in the morning. Yesterday's heat has all been carried away. This morning when I waked up I even suspected that the air conditioner's on. I have had a great day in house. I washed two zentai suits, tidied up my book shelf, got some fresh flowers in the vase, and read the "The Little Prince". I love it because it taught me to value what I have, my own rose and prince, or princess.
Pink Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit - I Love Zentai
Standard Blue Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit
I love my life, and I love zentai.

没有评论:

发表评论