2011年3月23日星期三

Share Some Cool Zentai Photos

Today I have got some cool zentai suits photos, which raised my passion to wear zentai and go public places in this warm and beautiful spring. Here I wanna share with you. Isn't this beautiful? I can't judge what cloth material this zentai suit is using, but looks like rubber, and I really doubt the beautiful flower like camouflage is painted on the suit. What a cool combination, the beautiful flowers and beautiful zentai costume? I tried to search online but didn't find ready-made zentai suits like this for sale.

This light-green zentai suit looks like tailored with silk or thin lycra spandex, with the beautiful camouflage and similar style dress, green wig and sandals, so cool! 
 A sand bath is good for your health, and also could keep you away from the world for 30 minutes, and a sand bath in the zentai suit I love, could you imagine more exciting things?

I am beginning some serious plan about going forward from private places to public wearing a zentai suit, maybe still decorated with other accessories for now.

没有评论:

发表评论