2011年3月24日星期四

About Latex Zentai Suits

Today I joined a forum about the zentai costumes, and there's discussion about latex suits. Although latex is promoted as the newest and suitable cloth material for zentai suits, I haven't tried one yet. There are mainly three reasons, one is latex suit is generally about 10 times more expensive than lycra, silk or shiny metallic, and another reason is I still have doubt for that. I am still more of a fan of the lycra spandex zentai outfits, or silk, while not so much passion for rubber kind of suits. PVC is neutral. And the third reason is, as I know the latex is not very elastic, so it's best to custom-order one based on your own size. This adds the extra trouble and cost :)



I have digged a little bit deeper into it, and found some photos which I think good to share. From the visual effects, the suit is not tightly bonding to the body as lycra suits, and it looks even more rubber like, just with a more natural and tiny shiny effects compared with shiny metallic zentai suits.

The pink and white colors are not bad and looks great with the background. Not sure whether it's possible for me to stitch something onto the suit, paint seems impossible.

The good thing is I could have a latex suit and swim, and the colors won't go off so I don't have to keep myself away from water as I have to when wearing a shiny metallic zentai clothes.

Do you have some ideas or experience about zentai suits to share with me?

没有评论:

发表评论