2011年3月31日星期四

Wonder Woman Costumes!

I have known Wonder Womam since I was a child, although not so impressive and adoring as I am to superman, but indeed she's the beautiful superheroine represents everything I could dream of when I was a little girl about a hero, pretty, elegant, powerful, justice...But recent years, that image really not goes into my mind often, until most recent the hot discussion about the Wonder Woman's real image.

Maybe I am grown up, lol, but I am really not so satisfied with the new image of Adrianne Palicki as Wonder Woman. The tiny curly shoulder length hair, shiny metallic tight bodysuit, high-heel boots, really don't convey the "style" or the "feel" I have for Wonder Woman. This image was hotly discussed and criticized and one of the reason is: the pants don't seems to ensure the movement flexibility. Later I read the news that the image has been upgraded, the pants are not shiny and the high heel blue shiny boots have been transformed to the low red ones, still with the golden lines. I don't know how others think but this "wonder woman" really makes me feel more "woman" than "wonder".

Compared with this, I am still more in love of the original wonder woman image as in comic, and the supergirl costume. 

没有评论:

发表评论