2011年3月30日星期三

Crazy Fantasies about Zentai Suits: Zentai Bar

Yesterday when I was tidying up my laptop, I digged out some archived photos I collected from internet about the cosplay and zentai. When I saw a photo with many "zentaier" piled up, a crazy fantasy about zentai suits come into my mind: wouldn't it be cool if we could have a zentai bar, where the theme will be the skin-tight bodysuits and zentai costumes? There could be rules that all people who want to go in need to be zentai lovers, and wear a zentai suit, and no hood, no socks, no gloves, or other style skin-tight garments also acceptable; and the waiters inside will wear zentai suits too. Then there we could meet friends who share same hobby as we do, and talks about our zentai stories, isn't it cool?

Guess it's a hard to realize dream, and not very realistic, but I begin thinking that it doens't have to be a real bar, but a "zentai bar tonight" will be cool enough, just as the meetups for lolitas. I could gather my friends and we have a party like that, for zentai lovers only and zentai suits only. It's a pity that I really don't know many who love this, in my real life, close to me. Hope I could know more in future and make this fantasy true one day.

没有评论:

发表评论