2011年3月28日星期一

The Attractive Silk Zentai Suit

First, I have to admit, I have never tried silk zentai suit myself, I can't be sure how it feels to wear it, or whether it's elastic enough. But today I have seen some photos, with the half-transparent zentai suits, which looks so attractive. This has arosed my desire for one of them.

Silk zentai costume is clearly different from lycra or shiny metallic suits by seeing, because the silk is often more delicate and looks transparent, so you could look through easier if you are wearing a silk bodysuits. I guess the material for this is similar to the bodystockings. Because of this, sometimes we could wear silk suits with some other accessories, and create some beautiful visual effects. The most typical one should be to wear a skin-tight bodysuits inside, then wear a full body silk zentai suit outside, and together that will create some stylish colors.

没有评论:

发表评论