2011年3月22日星期二

Met Some Cosplay and Zentai Friends

Today it's very sunny and I have taken a walk in the park after lunch. There's a game show near the river. I often see this kind of show recently, in cosplay clothes and zentai clothes. Some of them are organized by cosplay or zentai lovers, and some by companies to promote for some products. Today it's for a new game launched in March.

There's a simple wood stage built for this, and decorated with "clouds", looks very beautiful. The female characters in the game dress very fancy and in traditional Chinese style. A few men are wearing pvc shiny skin-tight bodysuits, similar to zentai suits just without the hood.

Their clothes are decorated with wide waistband, hanging a big sword at shoulder and high boots, very unique, and weird combination! It's a pity that I didn't take my camera with me so no photos, but lucky I have chatted with them a little bit and made some friends. This is a business show to promote the game, so most of them look very handsome. Maybe next time when they have similar activities just for fun, I could join them.

Share some of my game cosplay photos here. 
Shiny metallic cool skin-tight suit, with cool blue color wig.

I love the black zentai clothes and how the sleeves look.
See the cool waist and leg belts?


没有评论:

发表评论