2011年3月26日星期六

Comic Cat's Eye & the Skin-tight Zentai Suits

As a fan of comics and manga, I spent a lot of time and money on these books and videos. Recently, I digged out an old comic from my bookshelf. It's named Cat's Eye. Please don't yell, it's not the novel by Margaret Atwood, nor the horror movie by Stephen King which is about a black cat, it's a Japanese comic issued a little bit earlier.

Now look back, I see that since then I was impressed by the skin-tight zentai suits. The comic's about 3 sisters, who are beautiful and elegant, live as everyone else in daytime, then take the adventurous trips as thieves and visit the famous art works at nighttime.  It's a beautiful, pure and bright comic, later was reproduced as movies also.

I love how the 3 sisters dresses up in night time in tight bodysuits, and become the high-skills thieves. The comic also discussed the bright and dark side of a human being, rather than simply label a hero and a criminal, and explored the complexity of humanity.
Their typical image is the hoodless zentai suit, with the v-neck sleeveless top, with a colorful and very contrast waistline, and the same color and fully covered shoes. The zentai suits have best dipicts their beautiful movements, and the bodyline looks fantastic. They only steal the artistic treasures, and also met a policeman as friend and boyfriend.  It's the general robinson image in art, but in a complete different appearance.

I ever cosplayed them, but I didn't get a full body zentai suit, but a same style top, then a zentai pants, and the joint parts at waist is covered by the yellow waist belt by same cloth material. It was fun. A pity that I lost the photos.

没有评论:

发表评论