2011年3月21日星期一

Zentai Clothes and The Matrix


I am a movie lovers and spent much of my leisure time before my tiny cute DVDs or in cinema, and especially love the action movies, also detective ones, paradox, right? 

Because of my personal favor to zentai suits, and the similar style body-tight clothes, sometimes the movie characters’ dressing really attracts my attention. Yesterday it’s cold and windy outside so I spent the whole day on my warm sofa with hot tea, and watched The Matrix series again. 

Right back in 1999, since I first watched The Matrix, their tight-body dressing have left me a deep impression, especially Anne Moss’. The general style of their costumes are tight and cool. Let’s share an overall photo first. 

 I guess Anne Moss’ clothes is tailored by latex cloth material. It’s very shiny, and durable even in water. The pity for this kind of zentai suit is, it’s not very elastic, so if you want one, you need to custom-order from suppliers per your own size, and the price is much higher than lycra suits. That’s why a latex clothes is still only in my plan, not in my wardrobe.

Can’t be more cool wearing a body-tight zentai clothes like this, with a gun at hand. Of course for fun let’s just get one from toy store.


 
Men could look cool and handsome in tight clothes too, wonderful display of the beautiful bodylines.

没有评论:

发表评论