2011年7月1日星期五

I love zentai, I love NBA too.

The big news today should be the salary issue of NBA. There's bold, while very depressive predictions that without the case solved, maybe we won't be able to see NBA games anymore. It's reported that the wages for the "workers" have been stopped, and all negotiations, or transactions have drawn a big Pause too.

I am not so much worried, as I believe as long as there are audience who want that, the existence of things like this, won't disappear. Maybe another name, or evolved format, but there's still hope.

For sports, I don't exercise much (Please don't imagine me as fat and bald because of this :), but I love watching the sports program. I could play a little bit of basketball and that's my main entertainment every evening during the school years. For me the focus is not to win, but to have fun.

I feel interesting to write something about the world around me in my diary, but reverse of the subject, I love NBA, I love zentai suits more. Today's zentai, is purple lycra spandex zentai suit, with a little tint of blue.
Purple Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

When you wear this suit, and walk around, the light will easily change the color between purple or blue, and this could also apply for taking photos.

没有评论:

发表评论