2011年7月15日星期五

Morphsuits?

Blue Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit
I have added the morphsuits into the tag for my blog, and besides the general meaning of the skin-tight encased bodysuits, there's a brand also used this name, just with the first letter capital. I have to say, I am not doing any promotion for that brand.

Personally, that brand is not my cup of tea, because it's very expensive compared with other zentai suits I could find, and even worse, they have the logo at the back. That would fright me away. I could understand if there's logo somewhere at the costumes I get, such as the sports costumes I get at Nike or Adidas, but most of the time their logos are embedded into the camouflage in a more natural and decent way.

For zentai suits, due to the nature of them, attach a camouflage anywhere will be very obvious, unless the image is exactly the same color as the suit itself. The zentai outfits always come with the original designs, and if there's any logos required, I think it's best to seam it in the label, then hidden inside.

If you think I am one who loves unicolor zentai only, that's not true. I love some suits with the multiple colors, or camouflage. If the outfit's coming with a logo with other meaning, such as promotion of a brand, then it leaves me only one choice.

没有评论:

发表评论