2011年7月17日星期日

Strange Dream

Another hot summer weekend and with the wind it's not so hot. I am wandering around in the house wearing my cool slippers. With a nap earlier, I have had a strange dream. I was going out for shopping, and in the dream I have the idea that there's a new zentai shop opened in the town. So I was rushing there. On the way there, I see others all stared at me and talked about something. I watched myself and see everything good. Then when I scrub my head always, I was surprised to find out that all my head's encased by lycra, while I could see and hear others even better than usual. Then another guy showed up before me and asked me: do you like the zentai hood from us? By then I waked up.

Strange dream. I couldn't often remember the plot of my dreams, although seems I dream often, and they often look like a story.

没有评论:

发表评论