2011年7月19日星期二

Share a Black White Lycra Zentai Suit


Today’s really hot day, but things have been going smooth. I have concentrated on the works while in office, and things are going ahead just as expected. The feeling of concentration on something, is cool. When I was in school, I often spend the whole night, several hours, on the books I love. I was very interested in languages by then, and spent quite a few months to study Japanese. It’s hard to learn because of the complex grammar system. I also love a lot of comics from Japan, so knowing a little bit of that language could help.

After browsing around for a while and leave a comment here and there, I have found another zentai photo. It’s a white black lycra spandex zentai suit, shared by others. 
Black White Straps Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

Share another friend’s post for fun, and the title is: really caught me in Monday. He has listed out the things happened this Monday for him: Getting to office late in the morning; criticized and declined by the manager for the report so he had to re-write one; petty thief stole his pocket while way home on the bus. It’s three things evenly located in one day, hehe.

Wish him a great tomorrow. When all unlucky things come together, it’s very easy for us to feel down and depressed. I hope he’ll feel better soon.

没有评论:

发表评论