2011年7月22日星期五

When Zentai Lover Meets Mask Con

What happens, when a zentai lover also have the passion for masks? The result is hard to imagine. If she also loves the sash besides the zentai suits and masks, it's almost impossible to imagine what will be turned out.

Here I want to share a new friend's zentai photos. After chatting happily for a while, and exchange the photos, I could see that her love for these three things is going to a very high degree, and one of her biggest interest, is to combine these things together.
Flesh Lycra Zentai Suit with Masks and Sash

The photo I share here, is composed of the flesh lycra zentai suit, white delicate masks, and layers of white sash. Oh yes, there's also the smart creativity involved. I hope you could still see the suit. You could see it from the hand, right? I really can't see anywhere else with that exposed in large scale, hehe.

没有评论:

发表评论