2011年7月7日星期四

Bodystockings?


Recently I see there’s mention of bodystockings in the forum. I have taken some checks and I think the body stockings, are another way to call the full body zentai suits. The difference maybe lies on the cloth materials involved. To follow the image of stockings, it’s often half transparent tulle or silk material tailored, while the zentai suits, contain much more cloths and camouflage.

So compared with body stockings, I still prefer to call them zentai suits, or morphsuits, as this could better cover the clothes involved, and I really don’t think they are only stockings. For same reason, body socks are not often used in my blog either.

Compared with lycra, the silk spandex zentai suits, are often thinner, with the half transparent feeling, so to be encased in that, the visual effects are very different from other suits. Based on that feature, many people also wear multiple layers of silk suits. On the other hand, different from the stockings, many silk zentai outfits also come with floral camouflages and they are beautiful. 
Black Silk Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits


The most popular are still unicolor silk suits, and I have attached photos of the black and silver silk morphsuits. 

Flesh Color Silk Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

没有评论:

发表评论