2011年9月15日星期四

Black Skin-Tight Costume from The Avengers

If yesterday's photos about the tight leggings and trousers on street are for fun, today's a costume I really love - black skin-tight costume supergirl from The Avengers, the movie to be published in 2012. This is the stage costume for the charming and powerful spy Natasha Romanoff. All black and decorated by various helmets and weapons, the heroine is standing right in front of us.
Black Tight Cool Costume from Movie The Avengers

Changed from the comic, I think one important feature of the movie, is the cool costumes and uniforms for the avengers. They could let me know that probably the movie worths my expectation.

It's hard to find a whole set of outfits exactly the same. I have found two which are much cheaper, while still maintain the elegance.
Red Shiny Metallic Skin-Tight Costume V-Shape Design

Black Skin-Tight Costume with Cool Hood

I love superhero comics and movies :)

没有评论:

发表评论