2011年9月9日星期五

Today's a sunny day, and after Friday I will go home to spend the weekend with parents. In traditional culture, this week is a great time to climb the mountains, then stand at high places, missing or sending wishes to our families and friends at another end of the world. This may sound very strange. In ancient oriental culture, people have found the September, which could also be counted as the first month of autumn, has great weather. Right after the hot summer, you can't find better days to do some exercises outside. I also love climbing mountains, and when we are at top of a place, together with the blue sky and white clouds, seems our mind's widened too.

So this weekend is a family get-together. I already got a bottle of good wine for my father as a little gift, and really miss the delicious homemade dishes.
Sweet Rabbit and White Zentai Suit
I have known a little bit about kigurumi, mascot and fursuits too, which are related with zentai suits more or less. Today I have found this sweet rabbit, dressed up in a floor length dress and white mask, and from my understanding, just the hand reveals there's a white zentai suit worn to create the base. The summer's passed and with the cool breeze from new season, maybe I could really consider to wear something like this too?

没有评论:

发表评论