2011年9月26日星期一

Interesting Ideas for Halloween Costumes

Recently my job's getting busy, because of two projects at hand. What's coming together with that, is the heat discussion for what to do for halloween. My friends have paid most attention to the halloween costumes and decorations they could do for the holiday, and some others aim at joining or hosting some fun parties. There's a poll earlier from yahoo and seems about 40% of people care about the costumes.

To follow the traditional, then the halloween costumes would be really cool to frighten our friends, or at least surprise them. About this part, I have got an interesting idea.

I could get a really low expense costume only, to realize this idea. Just wear my black lycra spandex zentai suit, to cover the whole body, then I will wear an outfit, such as a dress, and a golden color wig, then stand at the dark corner, and keep still. Just walking into the dark side, they would say a floating clothes! Won't that be cool?

Black Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit - Suitable for Both Male and Female - $23.99 Only
Or I should go to my stage from darkness, and they will see a dress walking, or dance. It will be something like this.
Interesting Black Spandex Zentai Suit Halloween Costume
Could you see where are the two hands of the girl located from the photo? Enjoy!

没有评论:

发表评论