2011年9月16日星期五

Friend's Zentai Video and Blue Bodysuits

Today I have got a call from a friend since school years, and she's given birth to a cute sweet boy just a few hours ago in hospital. I sincerely wish the baby have a happy life, and enjoy his right in the families, before he's grown up and know the definition of troubles :)

Besides the purpose to share with me the pleasure of a new life in the world, she also wants me to ask my uncle to give her boy a name. Maybe this sounds strange to you - is it because he loves zentai suits too? OK, just a joke. It's because she still believes that a name is related with one's fortune, and my uncle knows something about this. I have talked with her, and she will first list out a couple of names they want, then my uncle will help and give some ideas.

For things like this, it's true if you believe.

Quoted from his blog:
I want to share a zentai video from friends today.
Here is the video of me the first time I ever put on a zentai, it was the biggest rush I ever had, and it is my old but favorite blue one. I did quit have it all the way zipped up, sorry for the flesh showing. :P



没有评论:

发表评论