2011年9月11日星期日

Elegant White Silver Camouflage Zentai Suits

There are some extra handmade cute chairs at home, and today I have had some leisure talk with Dad, while watching him fix the chairs for me. I need two of these, and make use of them, is another way to save the resources. Later I showed my little niece and parents some photos, and there's one of zentai suit by accident. I was frightened - they never knew this hobby of me. I tried to change the topic but mum was curious. I explained what it is, and dare not to say that I have some of them too. But seems they don't show too much negative feelings. I am very happy for this.

Share the white silver caouflage zentai suit photo they have seen. It's a white dominated lycra suit, with the silver elegant camouflage on the surface.
White Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit with Silver Camouflage
With a black background in the image, we could see the suit more clear. I think it could make a great dance or halloween costume too.

没有评论:

发表评论