2011年9月27日星期二

Soldier Style Camouflage Lycra Spandex Zentai Costume

Just got the news that my friend has signed a contract, so with the bonus this weekend a few others and me will be treated with a dinner, then we will go AA to karaoke, and enjoy to the full extent of our voices.(Karaoke is a word translated from Japanese, refering to the place where we get a room, mic, and other stuffs,and we could sing the songs without neighbors throwing bottles at our windows :) joking!)

So with this happy news, I already got the catsuit I plan to wear when having fun with friends. I got a soldier style camouflage lycra spandex zentai costume, and I ordered it with the removable hood, so without the hood, it's a perfect skin-tight costume, or one from the catsuits family. I will wear outfits outside, then when sing the songs, I could surprise them.

Attach a photo of the suit here first.

Soldier Uniform Style Camouflage Spandex Zentai Costume

The costume is composed of dark green, dark brown and white color. Not sure why but seems most of my female friends like this kind of neutral style skin-tight costumes more. 

没有评论:

发表评论