2011年5月27日星期五

Black and Purple Dream - My Black Zentai Suits Album

Not sure whether I talked about the black zentai costume I got earlier. It's ordered online, and to make things simple, I didn't do the custom measure, only select a standard size based on my height. From the other data, such as the chest, waist and hip circumference they gave in the chart, I guess the suit may be big. But anyway, I just wanted to finish it then joined my friends at tennis, so I rushed through it, and the suit arrived after two weeks. All good, and perfect height, except it's a little bit loose. I think I will use it to play multiple layers later, as the most out layer, or stuff balls inside and do weird. I may take a little video for that.

I tried the suit and here are some photos for it. This could be my first real zentai suits album, and I call it Black & Purple Dream.
Model by: me
Photography by: me, ok, with support of the advanced technology of my camera, and the steady tripod.
Component: Black lycra zentai suit, purple shoulder straps short dress, light yellow color straw hat.

Black Unicolor Full Body Suit
Silent Zentai Girl
My Black and Purple Zentai Dream

没有评论:

发表评论