2011年5月31日星期二

Next Suit on My Zentai Shopping List

It's been a while since I got my last black skin-tight bodysuit.After the coming of summer, I am beginning to browse around for the suits again, and opposite from the love for bright colors, this time I want a unicolor dark color lycra zentai suit.If you ask why, simple, because in summer I want to take some shots of me encased in suits and the dress outside. The dark side suit could make me look more slim. I am thinking about this dark brown one, with the unique color, like the coffee color with slight golden, adoring it.

Golden Coffee Color Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit
This suit is coming with a very unique color, and I really loving it. The more I look at it, the more I love it. The color's also like bronze one. I think I will buy it soon.

没有评论:

发表评论