2011年5月26日星期四

Spiderman Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits on Stage

Spiderman costumes show on stage! Yes, it's nothing new. But this is the first time I see someone showing on TV, in spiderman costumes, other than the spiderman movies. It's for a local entertainment program, with people invited from "us". I mean they are not professionals at the industry. There's a couple, who claimed themselves to be the petty sellers on street, joined the show and are keep winning.

There's always storytelling period for today's shows like this, you know. The real competitor is the woman, and the man's showing in red spiderman costume, holding a few green onions at hand, to be the cheer leader for his wife. Wife sings very well and this actually surprised the audience as amature, then she said she was a student majoring at music earlier, and fell in love with the man, who was the seller by then, so she dropped her study and married with him. The story made me cry.

Then today there's another post up there, claiming that the couple also joined another show, and their story is made up, to earn the tears. I don't know whether this is true, and barely not interested to seek more proof for this. I hope it's not cheating!

Spiderman on Stage Holding Green Onions

Spiderman Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit

OK, my focus' still the dear Spidey costume I love. Attach a couple photos here.

没有评论:

发表评论